Question from HillBilly448

How do I beat (sin)?.At the end of the game.

How do I beat sin before the bar fills up

ToonLink64 answered:

Immediately cast hastega at the beginning of the battle. Use long range attacks, when he's out of range (Ultima, Holy are favorable, Having fully powered Nirvana is especially useful.) and keep attacking until It gets close enough to attack normally. once he is, continue using holy, while spamming Quick Hit with Tidus, and normal attacks with Auron.

Really, if your fast enough, this battle is a piece of cake. (Auto-Life doesn't work btw, because it's an instant gameover, not a kill.)
4 0

EvilNero answered:

You can also train yuna (it will increase her aeon's stats as well) and then just use yojimbo he will dodge everything he did for me
0 0

Ultima994 answered:

I think about the easiest way to beat Sin before he achieve's Overdrive is by using Riku's Mix.
There's a mix you can make called "Trio of 9999" which bestows every hit from all three of your character to do a minimum of 9999 damage.

Just look at the Mix List FAQ to find the ingredients and how to obtain them.
Once you have this ability on your characters, you can use the "Use" ability and throw a few Fire Gems or any elemental gems at Sin and he'll be dead in no time.

But if you do not have the capability to use Trio of 9999, then I suggest using Bahamut's Overdrive at the start of battle, and then summoning Magus Sisters. There's a secret technique with the Magus Sisters that allows thier overdrive to do 99,999 damage. Get all three of them to use their unique special attacks...Razzia, Camisade, and Pasado, all in a row (Order doesn't matter I don't think) and then top it off with Delta Attack for a massive 99,999 Damage.
0 0

michell3_h0 answered:

I remember having a really hard time on this boss too. Just cast hastga, and then have double cast on lulu and use flare a lot before it comes to you. Then Quick hit with tidus, and summon Bahamut with yuna. I hope this helps!
0 0

MexicanWalrus answered:

If you're still confused, you should look up an FAQ on this.

It should be in the Hints and Cheats section.

It'll go into detail on what you want to know.

If you press ctrl + F and put in what you're looking for you'll find it faster.

Hope this helps. :D
0 0

crazedxerio answered:

what i did for the Last Part of Sin was Hastega then had Wakka do Attack Reels dealing 9,999 Damage (didnt have Break Damage at the time) and then did normal attacks while i used Rikkus Mix 2 increases a few stats like strn then when i got close enough i ended up getting Tidus 2 do Blitz Ace along with Auron doing Tornado
0 0

How do I beat Yu Yevon at the end of the game? Answered ctkballer585
I'm at the airship how many more hours will it take for me to beat the game? Answered spectrobes_guy
How do I beat (one eye)? Answered minimini12
How do I beat sin? Answered shawn_11
How do I beat? Answered DQ8dude