Question from sakura861996
How do I get through the temple of yevon-djose?
I'm stuck where the electricity is on n i have to get trough but im missing a sphere n i dont noe wat to do help please? ............thx
Top Voted Answer
The faqs should be able to help you.
This question has been successfully answered and closed
You should be able to get throught once u talk to a boy just near outside the temple if not go to the items shop or talk to everyone in the party....sry cos i played too far cant remember too much of it
1. Use the two spheres in the door to open it.
2. Remove the spheres and place them in the two wall slots way to the right of the second room, near the weird machina.
3. Place the third sphere (it's in the wall to the left or in the pedestal) in the pedestal and push it under the now charged machina.
4. You now should have one super-djose sphere. Place it to the right of the big door at the very top of this room. The door will open.
5. Place the two spheres in the wall near the machina into the pedestal and push it into the newly open third room. Push the pedestal into the pit in the center of the third room, and you can jump across.
6. Push the pedestal in this room into the wall and leave the room. Now step onto the floor glyph to return it to the room you're in. Now move the supercharged sphere into the hole on the other side of the door. The door will shut, but the floor symbol will now be 2/4 lit up.
7. Move the two spheres in the pedestal into the first room and place them in the wall where they were originally. Now a lift will appear where the symbol was.
8. Before using it, move way to the left of the second room and you'll see a faint glyph on the wall. Tap the glyph and a destruction sphere will appear.
9. Take the sphere on the lift into the 4th room and place it in the only hole in the wall, to reveal a prize. NOTE: If the glyph doesn't appear in step 8, go back and search for the glyph after step 10.
10. In room 4, there are 5 pedestals. Push them all into the walls and a door will open, revealing room 5.
11. Just talk to everybody, then try to leave, then repeat a few times until Dona appears. Yuna will now emerge.
12. NEXT STOP: THE MOONFLOW!
If you still want more info or want to know something else, you should look up an FAQ.
It should be in the Hints and Cheats section.
It'll go into detail on what you want to know.
If you press ctrl + F and put in what you're looking for you'll find it faster.
Hope this helps. :D
Respond to this Question
You must be logged in to answer questions. Please use the login form at the top of this page.
|How do I get throught the temple of yevon-djose?||Answered||sakura861996|
|How do I get through djose temple?||Answered||Meggie19|
|How do I solve Djose Temple?||Answered||zaps763|
|How do I get past Djose temple?||Answered||salamancerider|
|How do i get to the djose temple with all those monster battles???||Answered||freakazoider|