Question from kyderkeltic

How do I choose which of the 4 cars awarded after winning a race?

When I win a race there are 4 cars displayed in circles and one of them ends up as the awarded car, but I want one of the formula cars. How do I get one of them?

Answers

BKGlover answered:

Unfortunately, I don't think you can. I think it's random chance.
0 0

kyderkeltic answered:

You can get unlimited F1 cars by playing endurance races, as you can win prize cars from those races unlimited times. To select a prize car, press X when the black circle is under the car of your choice.

To get the series car of your choice, just race all the races in series mode, not single. Save before the last race. Do not exit the series -- use the save function shown after the race is done. Then, start and quit the last race. If you have enough points from previous races you should still win the series, then continue to where they award the series prize. If you get a car you do not want, just exit the game, go back to the title screen, then load. The game will start from the last race you saved at. Quit the last race then continue onto the series and repeat until you get the desired car
0 0

feedmeacid answered:

When you do a race series, there is always 4 possible cars to win. If you get all golds in the entire series, you will win the best car out of the 4. If you get all but one gold, youll get the next car down, etc, etc.
0 0

Agent_M-X-q8 answered:

You can choose a car by pressing X when the black circle is under a car be warned however as the black circle only appears for half a second
1 0