Question from fake_Hippy

Where can I find the suzuki escudo?

Which race do I have to win to get the escudo?

Answers

MunKy321 answered:

As far as I know, there are three ways to obatain the Suzuki Escudo (without a cheating device, that is!):

1. Complete all of the Rally Events (Rally League) with all gold medals/trophies and it will be awarded to you as a prize.

2. Complete the Polyphony Digital Cup in the Professional League and place first in the Series Event. You will then have a 25% chance of obtaining the Escudo (as you will randomly be given one of four prize cars).

3. Earn one million credits and simply buy it at the car dealers.

Good luck, and I hope this helped!
1 0

Agent_M-X-q8 answered:

The polyphony digital cup since u requested a race and not buying it from the dealers
0 0

Ericthehammer76 answered:

Finish all rally events
0 0

cpdude64 answered:

You need to complete all races in the rally section. You will need a rally license and a car with dirt racing tyres. Once you get the escudo get the type 4 turbo to get 1812 break horse power!
0 0