Question from ckerth0116

What is the best starting car?

The Corolla seems to be the strongest off the blocks, while the Alto Works being the biggest bargain. Which one should I choose, or are both of those wrong?

SilentWolf answered:

If tuned correctly, the Toyota Trueno is also a very good starter car. I had mine forever because it has alot of growth potential and great handling. You have to tune it up though, because the stock version is pretty weak at first.
0 0

Answers

imdmissinglink answered:

Personally, I like the Mazda Miata MX-5. You can either buy it, or run through the B License getting all gold medals, which will result in it being awarded to you. You can then spend the money you start out with making it better, which will make the first few races much easier.
0 0

Ragn_At_Work answered:

If you can manage it, getting all golds on the Rally License tests gets you an Impreza Rally car, which will dominate in the early circuits.
0 0