What is the best starting car?

1. The Corolla seems to be the strongest off the blocks, while the Alto Works being the biggest bargain. Which one should I choose, or are both of those wrong?

User Info: ckerth0116

ckerth0116 - 8 years ago

1. If tuned correctly, the Toyota Trueno is also a very good starter car. I had mine forever because it has alot of growth potential and great handling. You have to tune it up though, because the stock version is pretty weak at first.

User Info: SilentWolf

SilentWolf - 8 years ago 0 0

1. Personally, I like the Mazda Miata MX-5. You can either buy it, or run through the B License getting all gold medals, which will result in it being awarded to you. You can then spend the money you start out with making it better, which will make the first few races much easier.

User Info: imdmissinglink

imdmissinglink - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. If you can manage it, getting all golds on the Rally License tests gets you an Impreza Rally car, which will dominate in the early circuits.

User Info: Ragn_At_Work

Ragn_At_Work - 8 years ago 0 0