The Escudo and speed?

1. I have an Escudo(the fast Suzuki) and I cant get it to do the Wheelie. I have tuned it differently. I have tried suspension hieght changes and downforce changes and gear ratios to make 300MPH but not the 700+ you guys talk about. Is there a certain thing you have to do? Please tell how to get this car to do a wheelie.

User Info: Zeke360

Zeke360 - 7 years ago

1. Remember to also rise the front height and lower the rear of the car...
    If you wanna do the manly wheelie, then get the Toyota GTOne road or Race car... Then do the same tuning for the wheelie on the Escudo... Remember to put every stats up in the settings for the stiffness in the rear suspension, and in gearbox settings, set the final ration to the highest... when you reach about 320 km/h ( about 200 mph) it will rise and go crazy... Iv'e reached speeds up to 2200 km/h (1360 mph) in that car...

User Info: FrozenWolf85

FrozenWolf85 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. The Downforce in the front has to be at MIN, and the back has to be MAX. TCS & ASM Off. You NEED the stage 4 kit for this. That's as far as I remember, and I think it worked.

User Info: Iwanagi

Iwanagi - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. i got it figured out in the FAQS. sorry to bother anyone.

User Info: Zeke360

Zeke360 - 7 years ago 0 1