Question from RHCP1999

How do I open the safe in Blue Creek?

How do I get the safe in the Blue Creek Apartments to open? I have the comb but I don't know how many times I'm supposed to turn it or which direction.

KurseU880 answered:

You should treat the lock like a regular combination lock. Start at the first number (it doesn't matter how you get there, right or left). after you get to the first number, turn it to the next number. go to the right. then go to the left to get to the third, etc. keep alternating until you enter in all 4 numbers. try this method twice. if it doesn't work, i would suggest going to the left after hitting the first number and alternating that way. (it's been a while since i played the game, so i don't remember which way you go first. but it's important to remember to alternate between numbers)
2 0

Where do i find the old man coins for the blue creek apartment? Answered tafoya15
How do I solve the three coins to open chest? Answered gamer21363
Going back to Woodside? Answered Metrostation13
Who's on the cover art? Answered Newklear_PHIL
Stuck on Loading Screen, PS3, help? Answered GammaKitsune