What is the code for the red painting?

1. I dont know the code on the red painting

User Info: GuinnessLiam

GuinnessLiam - 5 years ago

1. If it is the Red Skeleton picture hanging at the back of the bio-experiment room .
    You have to get the blue emblem card and go to the 2nd floor of the M.T.F.
    Unlock the shutter and kill the zombies then check the computer at the back of the room .
    You will be able to see the code through the camera .

User Info: fuLLthrottLe44

fuLLthrottLe44 - 5 years ago 1 0

1. sorry friend my english is not good but i will do my best, u mean where a man wo want help from u and get killed in the room? If yes then u can't go there and can't use the code first u have to off this room alarm then u can use the cod and go this room so do u off the alarm? If yes then wich cumputer u use to off alarm he show u the camera use the camera zoom to the painting then clear will read the code, the u have to the same room where the paiting u see and then u can take the painting, but b sure u can't go or use the code this room, first u have to of the alarm and then wach the painting with camera then u abal to use code, if u did nothing from this then replay me i will hellp u, :)

User Info: ginisis

ginisis - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. the code i think is 1124 or 1126 i'm not remember this code very well but i hop that's one will b right! Dont forget replaying if u r not undestan,

User Info: ginisis

ginisis - 5 years ago 0 0