Question from beanjamean
How do I beat tyrant with little ammo?
Is their anyway to beat tyrant on the plane with 5 handgun bullets and 20 bowgun arrows. From looking at all the guides id say im going to have to start over but thought id ask.
This question is open with pending answers, but none have been accepted yet
It can be done, but it's tough. You'll have to learn to dodge effectively for long periods of time.
- The launcher itself will damage the Tyrant.
- Use the knife when your ammo is exhausted.
If you don't have the knife, start over.
I actually recommend starting over. If you can beat the early game with plenty of ammo and health the rest of the game gets a lot easier.
- Run past enemies whenever possible.
- scrounge every last bit of ammo and health.
- The knife can be used to save ammo.
- There's a trick to running past zombies. Either just barely brush past them, nudging them to the side a little, or run way wide.
Post on the board for advice. There are a lot of places to save ammo in the early game.
Oh, and keep some deep saves. The game has some nasty gotchas and rookie traps.
ADDENDUM: If you have the knife, watch this video.
"Resident Evil Code Veronica - Tyrant 1 And 2 Knife Only" by ItalyFace00
"Never in a million years would I have expected, however, that ten knife swipes could kill a Tyrant, making it as menacing as pretty much any zombie in the game." - shiva
Respond to this Question
You must be logged in to answer questions. Please use the login form at the top of this page.