Question from samuralz93

How get snake skins?

The giza plain now is raining n no more dry.
i check the FAQ , but the snake skin only found from wild snake which locate at GIZA PLAIN THE DRY~~!!!!!
NOW MY GAME's GIZA PLAIN THE RAIN
HOW~~!!!!PLEASE HELP ME

samuralz93 provided additional details:

THANK YOU ALL <3
Now i can get the strongest two-handed sword HAHA~~!!!
Wish you all done well in your furtune

snake2410 answered:

The Giza seasons go Rain for an hour on your in-game playtime clock then it goes back to dry for 2 hours on your in game clock. So if your clock says for example 100:56:01 then when it hits 101:00:00 as long as you aren't in the giza plains it'll go to the dry season. Then you can find the wild snake on the right map just outside the nomad village. I don't know the exact place because I don't have my maps by me but if you refer to the ultimate equipment faq on here it gives the exact area that its in.
3 0

Answers

snake2410 answered:

This is also dependent on how far in the game you are. I think that the seasons start cycling once you hit Jahara, so if you're past that point then you'll be fine with this explaination. Otherwise you might have to wait until then.
1 0

silverduchess answered:

The weather starts to cycle in Giza Plains after you complete Jahara and Physically enter and exit Giza. Once you have done this the weather cycles based on the game clock time, 2 hour dry and 1 hour rains. You can speak to the Adventure Seeq in Southgate, he will then change his name to Weathereye, and give clues as to when the weather will change.
1 0

MexicanWalrus answered:

If you still want more info or want to know something else, you should look up an FAQ.

It should be in the Hints and Cheats section.

It'll go into detail on what you want to know.

If you press ctrl + F and put in what you're looking for you'll find it faster.

Hope this helps. :D
0 1

Best type for armour and weapon? Open sarom
Normal situation or Bug? Answered NeedNotToKnow
Does Zodiac Spear ruin the fun of the game? Answered Flarg46
Should Greatswords be used? Answered Flarg46
Early acces for the masamune? Answered NeFausto