Question from jacktaco

Easy way to get gil?

I was wondering, WHat is the best place to get a lot of gil from? And I already beat the game but dont know the best place to get money..

AZorro007 answered:

The answer to your question depends to some extent on when you want the Gil and the approach you use to play the game. Every one will have their own ideas. My approach is as follows:

First, I always steal (using my lead character) in every battle from the get go, then sell the loot (I keep a loot reserve of each stolen item of 20 to identify which loot items are the rarer ones).

After Raithwall Tomb, things begin to get more interesting.

I get Thief Cuffs at the Mosphoran Highwaste to make my stealing more effective.

I go to Barheim Passage - Special Op Sector 5 to rob the treasure chests that appear there. Three of the five chests available routinely contain at least a couple thousand Gil. By running from the gate crystal to Special Op Sector 5 and back I can rack up as much gil as I can stand without fighting any battles if I wish. While I am doing this I also steal three Deathbringers from Ithuno to "power up" my weapons suite.

Next I collect Gil to purchase Monographs available early in the game. This time the action site is The Lhusu Mines Shiunia Twinspan. Running back and forth along the Twinspan encountering monsters and stealing from them allows collection of a lot of bone fragments which sell at the vendor located at the opening of the mine for a good price.

My next activity is to move through the Phon Coast to Tchita Uplands and acquire a Diamond Armlet at the Garden of Life's Circle area (I use the RNG method).

Moving on to the Caribbe Steppes Crossfield area, I use RNG to get armor, accessories, ammunition and weapons I want and the Diamond Armlet to pick up additional Gil from the numerous treasure chests there (of course I am still stealing and selling loot in Balfonheim as I do so) and in the other areas of the Cerobi Steppes.

At this point I am equipped and leveled up to the point of being able to take on just about anything. I steal and battle my way to the Stilshrine of Miriam where in the Hall of Wroth the next Gil collecting opportunity awaits. After defeating the Esper that resides there, returning to the battle site sees opponents appearing at a fast and furious rate. Again stealing and eliminating produces items in quantity that can be sold for good amounts of Gil.

That's the "high" points of my early scheme - I never run out of gil and only acquire "special purpose" equipment items from then on since what I manage to get at the Cerobi Steppes is pretty much all I need for the entire game.
0 0

Answers

snake2410 answered:

Probably just chaining enemies in the 2nd site of the Henne mines or the Pharos subterra.
0 0

buster_soldier0 answered:

my favorite way is chaining the Dark Lords where u fought Zeromus to get 99 Blood-darkened Bones which sell for 1493 each or 147807 all together not including the other loot u get
0 0

cloudyapril answered:

You can get a fresh 500000 gil by defeating Mr. Behemoth King.
0 0

foyah answered:

If you're strong enough, chain tartarus in the feywood, they drop prime pelts which sell for 1,100+ gil apiece...
0 0

Is gabranth easy? Answered Akantor___God
Easy leveling for levels 14 - 19? Answered Death_Master911
Easy Defeat Of Hell Wyrm? Answered EyesOfTheEmo
Easy loot/money spot? Answered mumpsy21
What do u do for easy money at the beggining so u can train longer? Answered Richardwolfe68