How do I beat (mateus)?

1. I keep on dieing.I really need help like a strategy.

User Info: romi1234567890

romi1234567890 - 7 years ago

1. First char = healer
    Let this guy be or with raise, or with cure, and put a log ranged weapon

Second char = Warmage
    Choose to put fira, firaga or firaja with him.

Third char = You
    Think on both healing, atacking and casting fira

User Info: EGGMaster157

EGGMaster157 - 7 years ago 1 0

1. You need to make sure you have someone that will use posions make sure you turn on your gambits. Or all battles will be hard you could also make sure cure is the gambit. I found that if you use the hardest hitters it is easy to put Mateus down. Vaan, Brosh and Ashe. If one should fall put in some one else from your party.

User Info: laracroft9000

laracroft9000 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. EGGMaster has got the right idea. I would suggest this method to just about anyone for almost any boss/esper. Your main job is to KEEP YOUR HEALER ALIVE!!! If your healer dies, then you will have to take the time to revive them using a Pheonix Down while the ice acers and mateus are beating the crap out of you and killing off your party members. if you run low on MP then if you have the augment that allows you to gain MP as you damage things then start attacking until you have a decent amount of MP while in the meantime, you use potions and hi-potions. Heh too bad Larsa leaves, I'm sure people get a little too used to his infinite hi-potions and quick healing.

User Info: xX_warrior_Xx

xX_warrior_Xx - 7 years ago 0 0