Question from lovelessmoon

How do I get to the holy shrine in nabidus deadlands?

I search the deadlands and the nerchol of n-something(forget what it is called), and I can't seem to reach the other side, help? Is there a serect path or something? I can't even use the stralh to get there!

AZorro007 answered:

To get to the "Holy Shrine" (Ranagullet) you best enter the Nabreus Deadlands using the exit from the Piebald Path area of the Silikawood.

Pass through the Greencrag and the Mute Scarp areas and then move around to the right through the Vale of Lingering Sorrow and on into the Slumbermead area of the Nebreus Deadlands. Search the "grassy" area near some large rocks in the Slumbermead area to find the "hidden" pathway into the Fog Mutters area.

Move through the Fog Mutters area to enter the Overlooking Eternity area. The "Holy Shrine" you seek will be at the top of the "hill" you will find in that area.
2 0