Question from JSG3597
How to get the monographs?
Ive have heard from a friend that if you sale enough loot like in the ozmoore plains that you can get a hunters monograph or some other type that lets loot sell for more? is this true? if so then how do you get them?
5 years ago
The monographs are not unlocked by selling loot. Rather they are unlocked by visiting shops a certain amount of times or similar activities. After having done so, the next time you visit a shop they will be unlocked (package is called "Forgotten Grimoire", you can tell them apart by the costs). More specifically, they require the following:
- Mage's Monograph (for Fiend type foes) - talk to any magic shop owner 25+ times. Costs 21,000 gil.
- Scholar's Monograph (for Construct type foes) - talk to any armor shop owner 15+ times. Costs 22,000 gil.
- Knight's Monograph (for Giant and Insect type foes) - talk to any weapon shop owner 30+ times. Costs 19,000 gil.
- Sage's Monograph (for Elemental type foes) - talk to any shop owner 100+ times. Costs 25,000 gil.
- Warmage's Monograph (for Amorph and Undead type foes) - read any Notice Board 20+ times. Costs 20,000 gil.
- Dragoon's Monograph (for Dragon and Plant type foes) - read any Notice Board 40+ times. Costs 22,000 gil.
- Hunter's Monograph (for Beast Avion type foes) - talk to Gatsly in [Muthru Bazaar] to unlock it (after completing Thextera hunt). Costs 18,000 gil.
5 years ago
This question has been successfully answered and closed
More Questions from This Game
|Where can I find those monographs and canopic jar?||Answered||Necrosphear|
|what level do I need to be?||Open||DarkGaurdian122|
|What is the point of nabudis?||Answered||DarkGaurdian122|
|Can I make someone with a "melee" weapon stand back?||Answered||MilnerkinZ94|