Question from JSG3597
How to get the monographs?
Ive have heard from a friend that if you sale enough loot like in the ozmoore plains that you can get a hunters monograph or some other type that lets loot sell for more? is this true? if so then how do you get them?
The monographs are not unlocked by selling loot. Rather they are unlocked by visiting shops a certain amount of times or similar activities. After having done so, the next time you visit a shop they will be unlocked (package is called "Forgotten Grimoire", you can tell them apart by the costs). More specifically, they require the following:
- Mage's Monograph (for Fiend type foes) - talk to any magic shop owner 25+ times. Costs 21,000 gil.
- Scholar's Monograph (for Construct type foes) - talk to any armor shop owner 15+ times. Costs 22,000 gil.
- Knight's Monograph (for Giant and Insect type foes) - talk to any weapon shop owner 30+ times. Costs 19,000 gil.
- Sage's Monograph (for Elemental type foes) - talk to any shop owner 100+ times. Costs 25,000 gil.
- Warmage's Monograph (for Amorph and Undead type foes) - read any Notice Board 20+ times. Costs 20,000 gil.
- Dragoon's Monograph (for Dragon and Plant type foes) - read any Notice Board 40+ times. Costs 22,000 gil.
- Hunter's Monograph (for Beast Avion type foes) - talk to Gatsly in [Muthru Bazaar] to unlock it (after completing Thextera hunt). Costs 18,000 gil.
This question has been successfully answered and closed
Respond to this Question
You must be logged in to answer questions. Please use the login form at the top of this page.
|Where can I find those monographs and canopic jar?||Answered||Necrosphear|
|Does Zodiac Spear ruin the fun of the game?||Answered||Flarg46|
|Should Greatswords be used?||Answered||Flarg46|
|Early acces for the masamune?||Answered||NeFausto|
|Fran and balthier joining party at low level only,why?||Answered||kumaranpandi|