Question from Kage_Strife

Action replay max all loot code corrupting my data, does anyone have a working code?

The code I got from here keeps corrupting my data. Is there a working one by any chance?

The_final_rest answered:

mastergames.forumcommunity.net/?t=22681548

I found the have all loot/sidequest loot code worked for me. But when you get to Arcades for the first time , sell all your pinewood to the chopmaster in any shop for a sandalwood chop. You have to do the mini game to used the air cab to get to Draklor laboratory . Hope it helps.
2 0

Answers

falconesque answered:

Click FAQs, to see if any Patch Code guides have been posted. Or Saves, to download an already-hacked saved game.

If those don't help, try the boards at codejunkies.com. Or a careful web search.

Few who use cheat devices ever frequent GF's Answers pages, I'm afraid, so thanks for clicking "accept" to close your question if you don't get a better response in short order. Members can PM you later by your ID.
1 0

hidetoraoo answered:

sorry i don't have IT
0 2