Question from costas92

How can i go to Henne Mines ???

I took Larsa. I went at Eruyt village. And now I must go to Henne Mines and found Mjrn. At Eruyt village told me to go at Zrtinan Caverns (i dont know very good English and i'm not sure for that) but i didnt found any way for Henne Mines. I won Adrammlech here. Now, what i must do?

buppyspek answered:

You don't really need to go to Zertinian Caverns. What you need to do is exit Golmore Jungle and find the wounded Imperial in the zone just outside the jungle. Feed him a potion (or whatever he asks for) and he'll let you use his chocobo. Ride the chocobo through the tall grass (look for chocobo tracks to see where you can get through the grass), and it will let you out near the entrance to the Henne mines.
0 0

Answers

_Lagoona_ answered:

.You should also be able to rent a Chocobo in Jahara, then ride eastwards. You'll also find some chocobo traces in the southeast part of the area, which will take you to the same place as mentioned above (the mines' front entrance) from the other side.
Though I'm not sure if this is only available after going to the mines for the first time. So the easiest way is riding the chocobo from the Golmore Jungle exit on.
0 0