How do I beat Demon wall, im in level 5?

1. I really need help.

User Info: juanjuan51

juanjuan51 - 7 years ago
    ok thenk u I beat him, Ibeat both of them and im almost on level 6.

User Info: juanjuan51

juanjuan51 - 7 years ago

1. Berserk Vossler. Use a Hastega Mote.
    In your Gambits set up:
    Ally: HP < 50% - Hi Potion
    Self - Reflect
    Self - Aero (Purchase from Dyce)

If your MP runs out use an Ether.

User Info: silverduchess

silverduchess (Expert) - 7 years ago 5 3

Answers

1. Are you trying to fight the first or second demon wall?

User Info: fireblue13

fireblue13 - 7 years ago 2 1
  2. Just kick its ass in the alloted time (easier said than done) no real strategy to speak of just make sure your prepared and have fran heal all the time stay full.

User Info: FinalGaiden420

FinalGaiden420 - 7 years ago 0 7
  3. Turn the game speed up because it will let you get more attacks in, and train. A lot. Train to close to level 20 for everyone in your party, or 25 if you want to make the first demon wall fight easy as it's level 18, but remember you don't have to fight that one right away, you can run from that one.

Now, if you're talking about the second one, then I suggest you do the same for the first one.

User Info: Kitten3150

Kitten3150 (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 2
  4. lvl 5!...lol thats hard...hmm... You should lvl up a bit and if you have any teleport stones left u should teleport back to Rabanastre...(To Kitten3150: if the game speed is in highest...will the boss inflict damage more faster?)

User Info: ramoniskewl

ramoniskewl - 7 years ago 0 4
  5. The game speed does not seem to effect the demon walls, so turn it up high, then just attack like crazy(train a lot first)

User Info: fireblue13

fireblue13 - 7 years ago 1 4
  6. Not that I've heard, I've heard it allows you to get more hits in while fighting while the bosses attack at the same normal speed. It's worth it to try it though, especially if my source is correct

User Info: Kitten3150

Kitten3150 (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 5
  7. Raising battle speed will increase CT (charge time) speed of player characters and all enemies equally, but does not increase the speed at which the Demon Walls move. Setting speed to max with allow you to get more hits in before it reaches the end of the hallway.

User Info: Saint_Coyote

Saint_Coyote (Expert) - 7 years ago 2 3
  8. A TIP FOR EVERYBODY:Turn your game speed to slowest when you are inside those hard dungeons like...getting zodiac spear early in the game AND the Henne Mines dungeon thingie (forgot the name)where u ca find ...oops too many SPOILERS!

User Info: ramoniskewl

ramoniskewl - 7 years ago 0 10
  9. I have got to laugh, based my answer from the LL faq and look at how many wrongs it got!

User Info: silverduchess

silverduchess (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 3
  10. My usual "plan" is to get everyone at least one quickening. After that stock up on alarm clocks. Use potions and hi potion when needed instead of cures. It would also be helpfull to get some eithers. If you do all that just chain quickenings and use eithers and its a piece of cake. Just wondering, how the heck did you get across the sandsea and past garuda at level 5?

User Info: kauzu1

kauzu1 - 7 years ago 0 2
  11. My strategy, train the hell up and kick its ass, but be prepared, there are 2 demon walls, the first one is more difficult, not because of the strength or HP but the second one travells a longer distance

User Info: luvin_life_1

luvin_life_1 - 7 years ago 0 3
  12. By the way, how did you get there on such a low level???

User Info: luvin_life_1

luvin_life_1 - 7 years ago 0 3
  13. I do not have a strategy (I am fighting him too)
    Use a FAQ??

User Info: Hero_Of_Time710

Hero_Of_Time710 - 7 years ago 0 3
  14. But the torches on the wall(during the 2nd one)
    Slow down or speed up the DW. So this is good yet bad..Try getting one so he slows down and turn up the battle speed. Quickenings are nice aswell

User Info: Hero_Of_Time710

Hero_Of_Time710 - 7 years ago 0 2
  15. If you turn off a torch, he stops moving. get a couple of quickenings, and have lots of remedies.

User Info: ARMY5partan117

ARMY5partan117 - 7 years ago 0 2
  16. Dude you are really weak. What you need to do is head back to estersand and kill the wolves until your chain level is up to 300 (that made me level 12-20[don't remember exactly but that was the area I set for myself and I just checked my level after every 150 chains] from the start of the game) then you will have no problem whatsoever

User Info: kiabaman4258

kiabaman4258 - 7 years ago 0 3
  17. Best way to defeat the Demon Walls is to use mist abilities and make sure you have stocked up on ethers from treasure chests and then u should make sure u have at least 4 members in your party, otherwise you will lose everytime.

User Info: aussiealex

aussiealex - 7 years ago 0 2
  18. Game speed does speed up enemies too, if their attacks have a charge time. The only way it won't affect enemies is if they have attacks with the Charge Time 0 attribute.

Someone will always be sent to the Zone during battle so prepare to lose someone. Best advice is to skill up on your Quickenings if you don't want to level up, and start the battle with a massive chain. Once that chops off a significant portion, just clean up the rest as quick as you can.

Only level up heaps if you don't mind not getting max HP for characters you don't have yet - levelling up is awful random on HPs.

User Info: sequekhan

sequekhan - 7 years ago 0 1
  19. You dont,wait until you r a higher level

User Info: gamegene9060

gamegene9060 - 7 years ago 0 0
  20. If you still want more info or want to know something else, you should look up an FAQ.

It should be in the Hints and Cheats section.

It'll go into detail on what you want to know.

If you press ctrl + F and put in what you're looking for you'll find it faster.

Hope this helps. :D

User Info: MexicanWalrus

MexicanWalrus - 7 years ago 0 0
  21. Can you say Quickening time? I have lvs 13, 13, 13, and that's my reserve party and my main party is 22, 20, 20.
    My main party also is made up of Basch, Ashe, and Penelo. Basch has 2 Quickenings, Ashe has 3 Quickenings (She got hers pretty fast too), Penelo only has 1 Quickening, and Vaan (not a very good name) has 1 Quickening.
    The Demon Wall (lv18 22187 hp 450 mp) is not that hard, if your levels are 30 all around. Or you have 3 Quickenings on all 6 party members.

User Info: mack367

mack367 - 7 years ago 0 0