How do I find Zodiark?

1. Sorry for the repeated question!
    The members of the party are all level 86, so I guess I'm ready to fight it without much problem.

But I'm having trouble finding it, the way to Henne Mines from Feywood is already open, but I can only walk through the first area there, what do I have to do to open the way to explore the rest of the place?

User Info: iantooliveira

iantooliveira - 7 years ago

1. You actually need to open up the Feywood entrance from the OTHER side, but that's aside from the matter at hand. After getting ten or more Espers and killing the Mindflayer, you need to speak to the Geomancer in Jahara. After that, go back to where you fought the Tiamat. There will be another door there that leads to the rest of the mines.

If you've already done this, then you shouldn't have anything to worry about. Just search out the mines and you'll eventually find him.

Still, as I've said, the 'barrier' in the Feywood entrance to the mines still has to be dealt with from the other side of said 'barrier.'

User Info: dragonrev

dragonrev - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Go to faywood there is a place which leads to the henne mines in a secrect area which is full off strong monsters but keep going untill u find him hes in a chamber at the end at a dead end i think it best to be level 80 before going in and trying to kill him (try and get zodiac spear it helps alot)

User Info: darkrai86

darkrai86 - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. In order to open up that area in Henne Mines, you must defeat 10 Espers, complete the Mindflayer Hunt and then speak to Geomancer in Jahara, who will have someone open the gate in Henne Mines.

The entrance will be off the area in which you fought Tiamat.

User Info: silverduchess

silverduchess (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. If you still want more info or want to know something else, you should look up an FAQ.

It should be in the Hints and Cheats section.

It'll go into detail on what you want to know.

If you press ctrl + F and put in what you're looking for you'll find it faster.

Hope this helps. :D

User Info: MexicanWalrus

MexicanWalrus - 7 years ago 0 0

Question Status
Me v.s Zodiark? Answered
Zodiark? Answered
How do I get to Zodiark? Answered
How to I Defeat Zodiark? Answered
How do I beat Zodiark? Answered