Question from Q8comp
Where can I find Ribbon ?
Hi gamers i have unlocked evry thing in the game but i don't have the ribbon can u help me find it out ?
Top Voted Answer
.There are several ways to get one (or more):
1) In one of the chests in Tchita Uplands / Crossfield (if you come from the save crystal, walk straight on, it's the one a bit to the right, near a small rock). You need to have Diamond Armlet equipped. Don't know about the chance %, but the chest respawns.
2) Lvl 99 Red Chocobo in Ozmone Plains / Haulo Greens drops one 100%. The hard part is getting one to spawn and beat him.
3) A chest in Henne Mines / Special Charter Shaft may yield one if you DON'T wear Diamond Armlet. Chest respawns.
4) On your way up Pharos - First Ascent make sure you kill 10 or more Deidar enemies. This will cause the rare monster Vishno to spawn on F48, who has a low chance of dropping a Ribbon. Not a good method but one might get lucky.
5) In Pharos - Subterra, in a chest in the northwest room of Abyssal - North. DO NOT wear Diamond Armlet, then you get Ribbon with 100% chance. The chest does not respawn.
This question has been successfully answered and closed
^Just to clarify: method no. 1 listed above - chest is actually in Cerobi Steppe, not Tchita Uplands (description otherwise correct though). And its a 1.5% chance to get the Ribbon (50% chance of appearing, 3% to contain Ribbon with DA equipped).
For comparison - the repeatable chest in Henne Mines is an 11% chance at Ribbon, though is much more difficult to get to.
this is the fastest way to get many Ribbons:
.frozen josh is right about the correction - it indeed is Cerobi Steppe and not Tchita... sorry.
Respond to this Question
You must be logged in to answer questions. Please use the login form at the top of this page.
|5 Hit Combo for RNG Ribbon?||Answered||VisceraEyes8|
|Ribbon Chest Question?||Answered||VisceraEyes8|
|What is the best strategy for LV. 99 Red Chocobo & Ribbon?||Answered||VisceraEyes8|
|Ribbon easier to get In area?||Answered||VisceraEyes8|