Review by andrew10388

"The best golf game ever"

Let me start off by saying that I think that this is the best golf game out for any system, ever. You would think that a golf game would be boring and not entertaining, but it is just the opposite. Read on if you want to see why I gave Hot Shots Golf 3 a 10 out of 10.

Graphics/ 9/10
The graphics on this game are very good, but not the best. The details were very well constructed and I only thought that they could have done a little better on the graphics in this game. The levels are very well done and the players are the same. That is why I gave the graphics a 9 out of 10

Sound/ 8/10
Nothing really to special on the sound, just what you would expect in such a good game. I thought that the sound was very good for the situation that you were in, and the voices were also very good. If you missed a shot they would say something, but they would only have a few lines each. That is why I gave the sound an 8 out of 10.

Game play/ 10/10
This is the reason why I gave this game such a high rating. The game play is very addictive and you will not get bored of this game for a very long time. Some of the lines that they characters say are pretty funny too, like cream cheese. There is a lot of stuff that you need to buy to better your golf game, and a lot of different trophies to get in tournaments. There is also a thing that shows all of your stats for every hole of every golf game that you have played, it shows like how many birdies you get on average, and other miscellaneous facts. There is also a mode where you have to face a dude that you don't have yet and then if you defeat them, you are able to play with them. This game will not get old for a very long time, like I said before. That is why I gave the game play a 10 out of 10

Replay Value/ 10/10
Once you have beaten this game, which won't be for a long while because of all the items you can buy, players you can unlock, and trophies you can get, you will find yourself just playing it over and over again. That is why I gave the replay value a 10 out of 10

My final thoughts on this game are that this game is a very good and addicting game, you will find yourself playing it over and over again. If you like video games, then definitely pick up this one, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 03/02/03, Updated 03/02/03