Review by UNREAL CHAMPION

"If we are not victorious let no man come back alive!"

This is the game that FPS fans have been waiting for. Not only is it fun, but you can actually learn something by playing this game. I can think of no other games except other Medal Of Honor games, that let you learn while you play. Enough talk, lets go to the review.

Gameplay- WOW! This is one of the best first person shooters on the console. The gameplay is like this, you are given orders and you must carrying them out. If you have played previous Medal Of Honor games, Deus Ex, Any 007 game or perfect Dark you know what I mean. This is by far the best use of the mission oriented gameplay I have ever seen. 10

Story- One of the best stories ever. The greatest generation takes on the Nazi regime. What else can I say. The game even tells you something about World War Two that you wouldn't know only if you played the game, or are studying World War Two in school or something. 10

Video/Audio-Every time you finish a level you are rewarded by a wonderful black and white cinema of world war two. Every one of the cinemas are incredible, they are redone from the olden days, with better picture. The audio is perfect, the voices of the officers are done really nice, and the sound effects are second to none. The sound of the shrapnel hitting the ground and guns firing is done perfectly in this game. 10

Controller- This was the thing I was most worried about. But when I played the game I found out that you are free to customize the controller anyway you like it. 10

Replay Value- With plenty of medals to get, and three difficulties there is plenty of replay value. The only thing that hurts the score is that there is no multi-player. Multi-player was something I loved about the first games, but since this game is such a great single player experience you really don't need multi-player. 9

To buy or rent- You must buy this game. If you are a fan of first person shooters or love war games, you will not find a better game to play. This is one of the best first person shooters you can buy. And if you are wondering if you should buy the game or not, rent it. And after playing just the first level you will want to to buy this game.

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 05/31/02, Updated 05/31/02