Review by Galafasanta

"One reason to like driving games."

This is my first time ever writing a review so stick with me.

Gameplay:As you should already know,this game has been a big success on the Sega dreamcast,I think it is mainly because the hours worth of enjoyable gameplay put into it.There are two cities in it,both of which are pretty big in their own right,there is a bonus mode as well in it which for starters should put their skills to the limit.The controls handle superbly.Especially with the left analog stick.I'll give the gameplay a score of 10/10.

Graphics:I there are one of the best graphics for a game on the PS2.There are nice textures in it,it has a good amount of frames in it.They are not exactly second generation graphics so i'll give them 8/10.

Voice acting:There will be a fair amount of voice acting when you are picking up the customer and bringing them to their destination and when you do good tricks.I'll give it 9/10.

Lifespan:It should keep you going for at least a good couple of weeks,I know some people who said that they have had it on the Dreamcast version for year and they claim that they still like the game.But others have had it only for a month and they don't like it at all.8/10.

Rent or buy:If you like driving games it is a must buy.If you like Role Playing Games you should rent it.If you don't like driving games at all what are you doing here. Overall:Good title that should keep almost everyone by there television screen for a couple of hours.That's i'm going to give it a 9/10.

Reviewer's Score: 9/10 | Originally Posted: 07/10/01, Updated 07/10/01