How do I beat (the hind)?

1. How do i beat the helicopter at the end of lavel 10

User Info: c69tweeter

c69tweeter - 7 years ago

1. What I usually do is.
    1. get inside a building
    2. order team to cease fire
    3. order pickle and bravo hold a position as close to the middle of the building as possible (you can also order bravo to guard a door or something)
    4. take out the hind yourself from inside the building DO NOT use a grenade launcher as the are terrible anti air weapons .
    after that its up to you. shouldn't take too many hits to take down.

User Info: Rise_of_Mewtwo

Rise_of_Mewtwo - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. You don't really have to encounter the hind,to be honest.Pick up the map/info in the armoury before you get Mr Pickle and you'll have between 1min and 1min30 to get to Extration before the hind shows up.It's tight,but doable and if you do it this way you don't have to:
    A.Protect Pickle while you're fighting loads of Sadikahu
    B.Worry about the camp between you and Extract as this should be empty with this method.

Good Luck.

User Info: jhr881

jhr881 - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. I know you will never see this, but THIS is the way you beat the HIND,, and watch out for the dudes coming in the door right after you do hahahah

go to the building near where you blew the wall open,,

whack all the guys in the fort first, and bring Mr Pickle there, put him in the little room in the center, and I usually put my sidekick on guard, that way I can go upstairs and check around without him bumping into me,,,

go upstairs and peek out the window,, there is the chopper,, get mags from all over, and keep blasting it,, from corner shots, do not go outside on the porch

you will get hit a few times MAYBE but eventually you will hear the rotors slowing meaning he is hit bad, keep firing fast and hard then, and it will go to the cutscene,,

after,, take Mr. Pickle out really quickly and park him near the generator,,

DO NOT take him around the corner yet, as there are six to eight guys waiting for you...

keep taking out guys and then come back for him, and bring him in each time you clear an area

its a great mission,, i used to play it three or four times in a row to try different angles,, plus I love sniping all the guys in the fort first,, before I enter, and that takes a while,, as you have to wait for some to show up

hope you beat it, by now

have a great one,

E

User Info: gtaSAMaster

gtaSAMaster - 2 months ago 0 0