Question from harvestmoonTOT

How do I get Wonderland's Keyblade?

Can you tell me? Or give me a link to a walkthrough that has it?

MasterSora7996 answered:

If I remember correctly (been a while since I first got this keyblade) you must have access to a part of the Bizarre Room. Also, you must have the ability to unlock White Trinitys (iirc, you must beat Riku the first time in Hollow Bastion). It'll be in this part where there are these lamps. Light them, and a picture will show of the Lotus Room. Hop in, and you should see a White Trinity. Unlock the trinity and open the chest, and you'll receive the keyblade.

Hope I helped. :]
2 0

Answers

WaveRipper2010 answered:

OH GEEZ it has been a while since I played this game but I'll try to help you out friend. : / I think it has something to do with the Trinity Marks that are scattered all over the place. I think it was the Blue Trinity,or was it a Green Trinity.It is one of the two I think,sorry I couldn't be more specific but it has been a while,hope I helped friend!! : D XD
1 2

radioshack321 answered:

U go to the bizzar room wall (u know wen u get out of the lotus forest u end up on a wall or the roof) the one with the unlit lanterns u touch them and one of them should make the picture from blury to clear go into the picture and u should see a white trinity if it's not there then maybe it was on the other wall wen u drop the bear on the chair(u now can also move it to the other chair) if not then sry man i forgot
1 2

MexicanWalrus answered:

If you're still confused, you should look up an FAQ on this.

It should be in the Hints and Cheats section.

It'll go into detail on what you have to through.

If you press ctrl + F and put in what you're looking for you'll find it faster.

Hope this helps. :D
0 3

cholo1104 answered:

I think The name of the keyblade is lady luck which you will find in a chest hidden deeply in the jungle and have to use glide if you don't have the ability sorry 'cause it's not reachable by even double jump
0 1

falconesque answered:

Warp to Wonderland and land in Queen's Castle. Enter Lotus Forest. Make your way to the back, the area with three mushrooms. Climb up the small one and jump to the left. Get to the branch with an acorn sitting on it. Jump to the leafy platform in the corner (pan left, if needed). Enter Bizarre Room from there. (If the picture frame is empty, "Touch" each of the two hurricane lamps to light them and make the painting appear.) Stand on and Examine the painting to enter a secret area of Lotus Forest. Activate the white trinity mark. Voila, Lady Luck key chain. Play with all the flowers, while you're there.

ElectroSpecter's walkthrough covers the various white trinities in a block after the ability is learned. Search for "[X7]".
1 0

How do I get the chest in Wonderland? Answered Moomoo23
How do I get past Wonderland? Answered pokemon11100
How do I get past the door in wonderland? Answered i_sniff_crayons
How do u find evidence in Wonderland? Answered froshie_bryan
Which of the five boxes in Wonderland would i pick? Answered maxiine31