Where can I fight Kurt Zisa and how to unlock the gold match?

1. I need some help in the game
    I have already arrived at final rest and sealed all keyholes,but still can't find the magic carpet in Aladdins House or in agrabah world, anyone can tell me where to find the carpet to fight Kurt Zisa?
    Also I have beaten the Hades cup(still haven't beat time trial yet), anyone can tell me how to unlock the gold match?

User Info: ronald1v31

ronald1v31 - 7 years ago
    nope,going into desert don't work,searched once again in agrabah and cannot find it
    Also, anyone can tell me how to unlock gold match to fight ice titan?I have beaten the Hades cup but still haven't finish time trial yet,do i need to beat time trial also to unlock gold match?

User Info: ronald1v31

ronald1v31 - 7 years ago
    Already beat behemoth a long time ago, arrived at final rest already( the door leading to fight Ansem)
    just have a search at the hollow bastion and go back to agrabah, still can't see the carpet anywhere at aladdin's house...
    also the guy at the colisseum only have 4 choice of the cups, still no gold cup(i have even beaten the time trial of the hades cup....)
    anyone can help me?played 88 hours and still no gold cup boss fight=.=''

User Info: ronald1v31

ronald1v31 - 7 years ago
    Nope...
    Hades cup beaten long time already but
    there is no sephiroth or ice titan or kurt zisa to fight=.=''
    no gold or platinum cup or the carpet still...
    may be my save is glitched.....(hope it is not)

User Info: ronald1v31

ronald1v31 - 7 years ago
    I play on japanese version, but have no ??? cup after beating hades cup completely
    also no kurt zisa seen in agrabah, still thinking if i should restart the game......

User Info: ronald1v31

ronald1v31 - 7 years ago

1. The bonus bosses only appear in the English and Final Mix versions of the game; they aren't present in the original Japanese version.

User Info: Rocket_Science

Rocket_Science - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Maybe you helped the carpet earlier. Just go to the desert and you'll enter the fight.

User Info: tiomasta

tiomasta (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. To unlock the Gold match, I believe you must beat Hollow Bastion the second time. In other words, beat the Behemoth. To find Kurt Zisa, you must beat the Behemoth. Then go to Aladdin's room and talk to the Carpet.

Hope I helped. :]

User Info: MasterSora7996

MasterSora7996 - 7 years ago 1 0
  3. I got this right out of the cheat section for this game.
    Gold Match: Complete the Hades Cup

Do you have the Platinum Cup unlocked? If so, enter that and exit out if you don't want to fight Sephiroth, and then try to get to the Gold Cup. If it still doesn't work, then I don't know what you can do. Sorry...

Hope I helped though (again). :]

User Info: MasterSora7996

MasterSora7996 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. WHat format Playstation and Game do you have?? Because in only the American and Japanese versions have Kurt Zisa and Phantom......... and as for the Gold Match *thinks hard* ...............You are supposed to get directly after beating Hades CUp..... are there any matches that have "????" as the title??

User Info: Wind_sama

Wind_sama - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. Wgat format Playstation and Game do you have?? Because in only the American and Japanese versions have Kurt Zisa and Phantom......... and as for the Gold Match *thinks hard* ...............You are supposed to get directly after beating Hades Cup..... are there any matches that have "????" as the title??

User Info: Wind_sama

Wind_sama - 7 years ago 0 0