How do you beat cerberus?

1. I`ve tried everything I can to beat cerberus but I just can`t do it ! Please help me!

User Info: glamorgirl8697

glamorgirl8697 - 6 years ago

1. Look at the FAQs and vids on YouTube or something for tips and/or strategies.

Like, you can jump on its back. Then it can't hit you, but Goofy can keep reviving himself and cast MP Gift on you, and can hit Cerberus with your magic or abilities.

User Info: tiomasta

tiomasta (Expert) - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Or you can stand to the side of an outer-most head. When he snaps at Donald or Goofy in front, get in a full combo from the side. Repeat. Heal and move as needed.

User Info: falconesque

falconesque (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Personally, i think the easiest way to beat him is to run around him and stay near his back when he is shooting fireballs. Then, when he stops to bite, run up and get off a couple of hits before he bites again. It tends to be a long process but it's foolproof.

User Info: theboss444

theboss444 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. If you have Aero, use it. If you don't, go to another world and do some level grinding, because unless you're good you are not going to win boss fights without a decent Defense stat.

User Info: Rocket_Science

Rocket_Science - 6 years ago 0 1
  4. I agree with theboss444 cuz that's what i did and it worked marvelously

User Info: demyx_rivers

demyx_rivers - 6 years ago 0 1
  5. You could try getting a healing spell before fighting him. It always worked for me.

User Info: sjfletch

sjfletch - 6 years ago 1 0
  6. when he starts biting or just pounded the ground try to jump on his back. It really helps if you have low Hp. Then just wait until his heads raises to attack.

User Info: gammer00666

gammer00666 - 6 years ago 0 0