Question from demyx_rivers

How do I beat clayton in tarzan's world?

I have done everything i needed to do and now i'm at the part where clayton is riding on the back of an abnormally large chameleon, and clayton keeps on shooting me before i have time to use my potions...so i die -_-

From: falconesque 4 years ago

Target-lock the chameleon and attack until the chameleon falls. Don't bother with Clayton until then. Also, once you have target-lock, hold down the triangle button until your two companions' gauges both glow purple, which directs them to attack the chameleon as well.

Keep moving to avoid getting shot. Listen for any cues signaling a gunshot.

[From: falconesque 2/28 10:08AM. "Put Potions on Sora's shortcut list via Customize." Correction: Works in KH2, but not KH. Sorry for the bout of brainfry.]

Try to be about lvl 20 makes it ezyer

What i did was i attacked the green thing intill it falls then i attacked claton

You have to keep moving. CLayton cant hit a moving target. i used *Dodge Roll to get behind the animal thingy and attacked it then did it again. eventually it comes into VIEW from being invisible and it dies, then attack clayton usin *Dodge Roll

*Obviously have this ability equipped

For the "using potions" issue, while you're busy maneuvering with the left analog stick and the shoulder buttons, use the right analog stick to pick Items in the menu, Potion, and its target.

Also, Clayton is thrown off before the critter dies. For the most experience, keep on the chameleon until it truly falls (you see the EXP awarded and can't hit it anymore), then go after Clayton.

Adding to falconesque's last post, don't forget to pick up the Mega-Potion that Stealth Sneak drops (100% drop rate)after it falls.