Which is the best gummi ship to build?

1. I want to have a really good gummi ship with good weapons for the last gummi flight sequences. What are the best blueprint models to use? Or are there other better custom builds?

User Info: GoogerGeiger

GoogerGeiger - 7 years ago

1. Beyond putting a bunch of cannons and thrusters on it, it's really just aesthetics. Do you want a big, tank-looking ship or a sleek speedy-looking ship? If you have the right parts, it doesn't matter how you arrange them. The blueprint models don't work quite as well - they generally don't make use of all the cannons and thrusters that you can use if you build your own ship (with the highest-level computer).

User Info: Megamickel

Megamickel - 7 years ago 0 0

1. OK I made this super awesome beefy mega gummi ship. Ok talk to Cid and buy the Comp. items they boost up what weapons, ships, and blocks you can use. Also buy any of the weapons stated below. Start with the Cid Blueprint I think it was the puple one you can't use but looks like something you could use. Well I deleted all the engines and added a big one and two long ones on both sides. Then I added 2 boosts next to the cockpit, sideways. Afterwards put around 4 Ultima-G Lazers and never EVER use the triple barrel cannons because they fire everywhere and hit nothing. Use the One after it, is there one I forgot will look up later, but either way use the last or the one before the triple barrel. From there add as many whatevers as you want.

User Info: Wind_sama

Wind_sama - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Id say put as many of the thunder cannons and thundaga, but not thundara when that done just put in blocks and make your ship look cool ;)

User Info: TheKH2SuperFan

TheKH2SuperFan - 7 years ago 0 0