Question from Slallen34

Why won't Neverland open?

Hi - I'm in major need of assistance. Neverland has not appeared on my map; it is still showing a dot with no name where it should be.

I have locked all worlds and I have won 2 of the Olympus Coliseum Cups. I have wandered all over in the other lands but Neverland will not appear.

What am I missing. I have checked walk-throughs and cheats and other forums but there are no clear answers. All I am seeing is that it will appear in time when I lock all areas.

Please help.

Slallen34 provided additional details:

I'm not sure what you mean -- Monstro isn't really a world, I didn't think that he could be sealed. I have saved Pinnochio. He and Geppetto have since returned to their home. Is there something else I am missing.

Thanks for those of you that are helping. I've been trying everything I know for days.... it's becoming quite aggravating.

cheatmaster5467 asked for clarification:

fly to it then the picture shows oh yeah heres some advice u have to fight captain hook first u have to go through sora's shadow & then all parts at Clock tower that show 12 must be left alone then hit the one that shows a different number.

Bang4887 answered:

Each world started out as a large circle with the world covered inside it. Neverland is a special case however. Go to Halloweentown or Atlantica and try to fly to Neverland. Halfway there, Captain Hook will attack you in his Jolly Roger, thus begining Neverland. Also, make sure you are trying to get there from one of the worlds right next to it, as the "Hyper Drive" or whatever its called only works when traveling to worlds that have already been visited.

Also, Monstro has no keyhole, as he is not a world, simply a whale whom is swimming in the void between worlds because his own world (that of Pinnochio) was destroyed by the Heartless. Therefore, he cannot be sealed, just defeated.

I hope this helps!

- Bang4887
2 0

Answers

mmeyers1 answered:

It opens when you seal monstro. Are you sure you did him?
0 0

lord_sora1221 answered:

There might be a glitch in your disc, check to see if it has any scratches on it.
0 3

mmeyers1 answered:

(Sorry I have so many)
Also try going through the portals. Once you go through them you might end up flying into him.
0 0

Wind_sama answered:

Ok it still shows up as a white dot right? well maybe you have to fly to the dot. cause u do that the entire game, fly to a dot and the world is there.
3 1

ilia776 answered:

Get to a world next to neverland and then try to get there, because if u r world away, then it wont let u go there cause u cant warp drive there, u have to go the long boring way.
0 0

magnasword answered:

I Tryed it and neverland never opened until id sealed atlantica .hope that helps
0 0

I cant get to neverland? Answered Roxas_is_Sora_X
What do you do at Neverland? Answered chillichoo
How to reach Neverland? Answered AbsoluteEvil
About the Clock Tower in Neverland?! Answered WaveRipper2010
From Atlantica do I have to go to Neverland or Halloween town? Answered SSBbrawler11