Question from bigbubba92

When do i get the guard ability?

I still only havedodge roll?

GenesisSaga answered:

Depending on which Dream Weapon you picked at the beginning of the game, Sora learns Guard ability at level:

9 if you picked the Shield,
24 if you picked the Staff, or
36 if you picked the Sword

Please note, if you have both the Guard and Dodge Roll abilities equipped at the same time, Guard ability will only activate if you press the SQUARE button while standing still! If you only have the Guard ability equipped (Dodge Roll ability is not equipped) Guard ability can be activated with the SQUARE button regardless of whether or not Sora is standing still...
3 0

Answers

falconesque answered:

The Level Information FAQ as well as most walkthroughs include lists of which abilities are learned at what levels, for the next ability you seek.
1 0

sydneyklass answered:

at different levels. but it matters which weapon you picked in your dream in the beginning, i picked sword: so it was level 36. then i picked shield:level 9. I'm still working on staff though
0 1

What is the best way to use the "guard" ability? Answered Shark8637
How do I beat Guard Armor? Answered kh2lover221
Where can I find the Guard Armor? Answered maggiegraycat
Where can I find the Glide Ability? Answered j0nXj0n
Dalmatians in Agrabah? Answered KrystalNinja