Question from joami

How do I beat Phantom ?

i cant attack the Phantom how can ibeat it ?

FonFabrE answered:

Phantom uses a magic that kills your party i think its doom,when u see numbers on top of your head counting down immediately cast stopra at the clock then use magic to beat him..If it is red, use Fire magic, if blue, use Ice magic, and if yellow, use Thuder magic if it is white, use your keyblade
2 0

Answers

kirkinout answered:

I suggest being at a fairly high level when fighting Phantom, like maybe 65 or higher. Also, choose Donald for the fight, since casting magic is much more important to the fight. Cast Aero, or Aeroga on yourself to minimize Phantom's damage (he hits pretty hard) and make sure to keep casting it when it wears off. Also make sure you cast Stop or Stopra on the clock during the fight, so that the hands do not turn. If the hand reaches 12, you lose the fight. Stop/Stopra will run out eventually, so you'll have to recast it often, and I suggest you try casting it before it actually runs out, periodically.

As for actually attacking Phantom, you'll notice there's a glowing orb underneath him. The color of the orb determined how you can hurt him. If it is red, use Fire magic, if blue, use Ice magic, and if yellow, use Thuder magic. This is why Donald is more useful than Goofy in this fight. If the glowing orb is white, you can use a physical attack to damage him. Than being said, you'll be using a lot of magic in this fight, so I suggest you carry some ethers/hi-ethers/elixirs/mega elixirs and use them accordingly. A lot of the magic attacks you use will generally miss because of the way Phantom moves, so you just have to be persistent in trying to land the attack on him. He will occasionally stop and use an attack where he shoots a glowing ball at you, which depletes your HP. To avoid this attack (and avoid him in general) fly to another face of the clock until you're ready to go back and attack.

Personally though, I equipped MP rage abilities and let him hit me with this slash so that I would get a lot of MP back and immediately use Curaga, and have enough MP left to still attack him. When he would use any other attack, I would run to the opposite clock face, cast Stopra, and wait for the attack to be finished and repeat, so I didn't need any items in the battle.
2 0

921sora answered:

FonFabrE has the name of the move that kills ur party right its called deth and can be the most annoying spell ever used in any game and wat kirkinitout's strategy i beat him easily (i never understood y it had an orb under it and how to stop this death move)
0 1

talesseriesfan answered:

You need to use magic,so have a LOT of ether!
0 0

Can I go to the Clock Tower without meeting Phantom? Answered freimy
How do you beat maleficint? Answered glamorgirl8697
How do I beat Ansem alone? Answered SSBbrawler11
How do i beat the first four worlds? Answered bassplayer200
How do u beat hades? Answered freakykilla