How do I beat (the last boss in Kingdom Hearts I)?

1. I have reached the last boss of the game (or at least I think I have) I can get past fighting the big heartless, but I cannot seem to beat the guy.
    Can anyone help me?

User Info: KillrsDecent

KillrsDecent - 7 years ago
    Can you be more specific?
    What's the bosses name, which stage?
    If you don't know:
    In what world do you fight him and what's the last thing that happend in the story?

User Info: TuxedoSnowman

TuxedoSnowman - 7 years ago

1. You do not need 70 or above because i beat him at 65 with the oblivion key blade. I also had all elixars. plus i had the mp raid thing where when you get attacked you get free mp. So don't listen to all the People that say you need the ultima weapon and lvl 70 or 80.

User Info: nathanfrank

nathanfrank - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. if you want to easy beat him get your lvl into 80 and equip an ultima weapon.
    You will defeat him easy

User Info: yennitanoyo

yennitanoyo - 7 years ago 0 2
  2. After reading your question again i guess you'll be fighting a guy (let's not spoil it for ya if your not that far). And sometimes the big black monster behind him protects him.
    Just keep on fighting the heartless and then attack the guy with ars arcenum (really my favorite attack). Good luck!

User Info: TuxedoSnowman

TuxedoSnowman - 7 years ago 0 2
  3. it depends on which Form your fighting

User Info: gamekid55

gamekid55 - 7 years ago 0 2
  4. if you are getting problem because of the nobody protecting him try to attack from behind, dodge the heartless attack to prevent the freeze command. Using Aeroga also helps a lot

User Info: BlackLotusX

BlackLotusX - 7 years ago 1 2
  5. Using Aeroga helps. When you get to Ansem's final form I find it easier to attack from behind him. however he is a little slippery. When fighting Ansem alone (not in his final form) Aeroga can help deflect that move where he charges at you. To Avoid the move where his shadow puppet holds you just follow this step. He will jump away from you then jump at you make sure when he jumps at you you roll away from him (don't run to far away or he'll get away from you.

User Info: arcarms

arcarms - 7 years ago 0 2
  6. BlackLotusX knows what they're talking about listen to whoever he/she is

User Info: arcarms

arcarms - 7 years ago 0 2
  7. For the most part you just run like a coward and attempt to stay alive striking every now and again. Be prepared to get really anoyed with him.

User Info: Yoshi6852

Yoshi6852 - 7 years ago 1 2
  8. All you need is the ULTIMA WEAPON
    You must be lvl 70 or above
    all characters must have enough items like Hi Potion and Ether
    all characters must have crystal crown(can be made in the moogle synthesis shop)
    Donald must have Save the Queen
    Goofy must have save the king
    Must have enough MP for Trinity Limit
    and Aeroga helps on End of the World's Lasers
    and fast hands so you can dodge almost all attack of Ansem or Xehanort's Heartless
    (fast hands means your real HANDs)

User Info: RoxasXNamine

RoxasXNamine - 7 years ago 1 3
  9. I beat him in the level 50's without the ultima. you should start by equipting yourself with elixers, hi potoins, and mega elixers. also, use arcanum, ragnarok(most effective) and strike raid. his mini heartless thing on his back was more annoying than his fortress heartless. when he uses dark aura(warps around while dashing) jump in the air and use superglide. Once you beat him that way, then when he takes donald and goofy, keep attacking him and running back(let him attack first) once you get your partners back, repeat this strategy until you win.

User Info: noodleloaf

noodleloaf - 7 years ago 1 0
  10. What noodleloaf said, except that ars arcanum is a waste of MP, in my opinion. Choose either that OR ragnarok, but not both.

Also, when he uses his dash attack, he can be interrupted and deflected with the "guard" command (square button when equipped).

After this battle, you're home free. The final battle, in which you attack an airship, is dreadfully easy.

User Info: Bleu_VII

Bleu_VII (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0