Stuck Chest in Atlantica?

1. There is a large chest in Atlantica, right by Ariel's Grotto. When examined, Sora says "It's stuck in the hole. How can it be pulled out?" I would like to know, myself. Can anything be done with it?

User Info: SakuraChan999

SakuraChan999 - 5 years ago
    I've looked everywhere in Atlantica and I can't find any inactive bubble currents. Could you tell me where it is? (I'm already at Hollow Bastion, there will be no spoilers for me, lol)

User Info: SakuraChan999

SakuraChan999 - 5 years ago
    These questions aren't just for you, they stick around for however long this place lasts. And those responding have no idea whether the "contains spoilers" option was clicked. That said...

User Info: falconesque

falconesque - 5 years ago
    P.S. Thanks for remembering to click an "accept" link to close your questions. They don't expire on their own, you help the next player by letting them know what worked for you, and it helps you too since they limit the number of "open" questions.

User Info: falconesque

falconesque - 5 years ago

1. In Atlantica, you first need to find your way to Sunken Ship. (It requires triggering other events and needs a porpoise's assistance; check ElectroSpecter's guide for exact how-to stuff.) Search around the seafloor and find a dark tunnel -- one at that "ground" level. This leads back to Undersea Gorge, but a chamber below the big chest. Examine the inactive "hole" when the prompt appears for what to do.

User Info: falconesque

falconesque (Expert) - 5 years ago 1 0

1. Later, when you get to a certain place (trying to avoid potential spoilers), there will be one of those bubble currents that push you upward, but it will be inactive. You have to activate it, and then it will push the chest out of the hole and you can open it.

User Info: jwolfe340

jwolfe340 - 5 years ago 1 0