Question from Jami2995

Where can I find (mythril shard)?

in kingdom hearts 1 I am trying to get megaelixar so I can beat a guy need help

FueledwithRamen answered:

Pot Spiders and Barrel Spiders drop rate for Mythril Shards is 1%, those guys wouldn't be a good source for Mythril Shards. Behemoths' drop rate for Mythril Shards is 20%, with Lucky Strike equipped on everybody it will probably increase to 45%. Behemoths are located at End of the World. Go to the area where there are floating platforms that points at each other and once you reach the end you will encounter a Behemoth. This is a good way to get Orichalcums and Mythrils also!
2 0

Answers

BazookaKid answered:

From the Item Synthesis FAQ:

Mythril Shard
A mineral shard containing rare metal.
- Barrel Spider (Neverland)
- Behemoth (End of the World)
- Pot Spider (Agrabah)
3 1

time2come answered:

The barrel spider and pot spider drops them at a rate of 1%. Just equip your party members with lucky strike and you should get 1 in less than 5 mins. Try the bazaar in Agrabah. Everytime you enter the room, about 14 pot spiders will spawn
1 0

MexicanWalrus answered:

If you're still confused, you should look up an FAQ on this.

It should be in the Hints and Cheats section.

It'll go into detail on what you have to through.

If you press ctrl + F and put in what you're looking for you'll find it faster.

Hope this helps. :D
1 1

falconesque answered:

If you go for Behemoths at the End of The World, be sure to take along Bambi and let him roam freely anywhere you can defeat at least a dozen heartless.

Also, if you're real close, return to Wonderland and check all the flowers in Lotus Forest, including the secret spot accessible by going through the painting in Bizarre Room (enter by way of the nut platform in Lotus Forest). At least one of the posies asking for an item (pricey back then) returns a mythril shard.
0 0

inutasha112 answered:

Also ... if you have the patience .... if you find enough puppy's for the dalmations Bongo and his wifey give you Mythril Shards and a couple other items.
0 0

Pigpen29 answered:

You can find them almost anywhere, they are most common of all gems, but i would suggest just buying a bunch of hi-potions instead of making 1 mega elixer.
0 1

johnmark5286 answered:

I would look up a FAQ
0 0

Where can I find mythril stone ? Answered Hidethecandy
Where can i find a power shard? Answered freakykilla
Where can I find Mythrils(not the shard) for item synthesis? Answered SanAndreas6
Where can I find all the orichalcums? Answered ishrun
Where can I find Aeroga? Answered mowmeowmeow