Dalmatian puppy help?

1. Im having trouble getting puppies 31,32,33, I've tried getting them twice now and I keep getting a stupid item when I open the treasure chest after using the blue trinity mark. I'm playing the final mix version of kingdom Hearts.

User Info: nemesis768

nemesis768 - 3 years ago
    If you play KH-FM as released in the new ReMix 1.5 release, this is the wrong Answers page. Plus with new games, the Board is a better choice; helps out more players that way. Far fewer players bother looking at Answers, in all honesty.

User Info: falconesque

falconesque - 3 years ago

1. Per Thorf, that group of puppies is unchanged in KH-FM, so both the Dalmatians and the Trinity Mark FAQs remain true. And three have been proven true by thousands and thousands of players over the years.

Deep Jungle has TWO blue trinity marks. Up in Climbing Trees, beside the Tree House exit, is the one you need to work.

The blue trinity mark in Camp was puppies 34, 35, and 36, also unchanged in FM.

User Info: falconesque

falconesque (Expert) - 3 years ago 0 0