Question from Gamingman86

How do I beat Ansem for the 3rd time?

I am having trouble defeating ansem, Near the door to darkness (When you are flying, and you hear Riku's voice in the beginning).
I am level 53 and still cannot beat him. HOW DO I DEFEAT ANSEM, I need some help to defeat him. Is there any special level or any thing special you need to do to defeat him?

Gamingman86 provided additional details:

I Don't Have it yet.
What all do i need to get the Ultimate weapon and the crown? What worlds do i find the inexpedience to make the weapon and crown? And when do they show up on the list to synthesize? What else do I need to synthesize for this part of the game?

And the part I am having trouble with is-
-I Get to the part with all the Rays and beams, I do OK till that part. I fly around and the beams still manage to hit me, Is there anything special I need to do in this part?
How do I get Goofy And Donald back ? What level is best for this part of the game?

MexicanWalrus answered:

I think you're talking about when you're hitting ansem and the streams of light start appearing and attacking you.

Since you said you were only flying around, I suggest going straight down instead; that usually worked for me.

You get Donald and Goofy back after hitting Ansem enough and he goes into a coma or something and a portal appears. (remember that you have to kill the little antennae things)

That's for Goofy, for Donald's portal you'll have to beat up the big mouth in front then go into the portal that appears in its mouth after you defeat it.

If he is overall just too hard, then I suggest that you just try to level up by fighting the special battles in the colleseum, spamming thunder through Traverse Town, or fight the blue and yellow mushroom heartless. (best place for that is on top of the ship on Neverland)

Although you don't NEED it, the Ultima Weapon would help. (oblivion is good enough though trust me; it's in the place you fought Riku)

If you really want it, then synthesize every item so that it becomes available to synthesize. (again, it isn't necessary but it would help)

For help with the Ultima Weapon, I suggest you find a Synthesis FAQ from the hints and cheats section.

Hope this helped.
2 0

Answers

tiomasta answered:

Do you have Ultima Weapon? If you don't, get it. Range and MP means lots of help.
Some bats will appear if you keep going up. Kill them for HP orbs.
You sure could farm some items to synth some equips like the crown.

Specify what part or attack troubles you, so that we can help.
1 1

skullripper29 answered:

To get Goofy and Donald back you hurt Ansem enough and a portal opens,kill the heartless and the circle thing to get out.Note:You only get Goofy first so repeat the process to get Donald. Bye!!!! =)
1 1

pyramidhead7745 answered:

Probally level 75 and up and just keep attacking ansem and u will find out the rest
0 2

khaos198 answered:

i would beat everything the coleseum offers. then try to lvl up more. also go to each world, and kill every heartless there and get the drops. if your lucky, they will drop synthesis items, then you can go back to TT and synth whatever you can. then repeat. after getting all the synth stuff over and done with, you should also try to synth the ultima weap. then you can go pwn ansem.
0 1

AlexanderBmora answered:

The best thing to do is train and then fight him again. I dont know about the rest though.
0 1

Bart247 answered:

Wail on Ansem first and avoid his blade. A portal will appear after you deplete his HP (keep an eye on the bar). The camera then will point where you need to go, which is where the portal is. Defeat other obstacles after leaving the first portal to get to the 2nd. Again, the camera will point to the targets before you begin. Make sure you use lock on using the R1 button if you're having trouble finding your target. Goofy will be in the 2nd portal and will help you out. Last, is to defeat the monster at the bottom. It will have the same amount of HP as Ansem. After defeating it, it will reveal the third portal in its mouth. You'll get Donald in that portal after you leave. Then the barrier in the middle will disappear when you leave the portal, and the monster on the bottom will explode. You'll have to beat Ansem again, but it is a lot easier after you get Donald and Goofy. Go through the middle area where the barrier was after all that, and attack the "heart". Again, pay attention to the HP bar (it's green, so it should be easy). Ansem will be defeated, and you have beaten the game. Enjoy the ending.
0 0

MexicanWalrus answered:

If you still want more info or want to know something else, you should look up an FAQ.

It should be in the Hints and Cheats section.

It'll go into detail on what you want to know.

If you press ctrl + F and put in what you're looking for you'll find it faster.

Hope this helps. :D
1 1

How do I beat Ansem? Answered Zoro11031
How do I beat Ansem alone? Answered SSBbrawler11
How do I beat Riku (ansem)? Answered bagel_freak
How do I beat ansem at dysteny islands? Answered mh_zane
Ansem? Answered divagurl15