How do I get to the castle (Agrabah)?

1. I'm now in Agrabah, seaking for Jasmine with Alladin. But I can't find the castle, I know you must go from Alladin's house.. to the plaza maybe? But I really can't find it. Can somebody help me out?

User Info: Prekko

Prekko - 7 years ago

1. 1. Get to Aladdin's House by climbing any of the poles you find in a narrow alcove.
    2. Several exits from Aladdin's House. Face the side with three exits, so that both poles are visible.
    3. Drop down the hole on the left (nearest the Save point).
    4. Don't move, but press Select and pan the camera to the right (your 3 o'clock position).

One jump across the awnings (light blue to fuschia?) is a door.

5A. If it's open, that's the way you need to go.
    Again, when you first go through don't move. Moving forward triggers a scene, you can still back out, and you must jump down to trigger the fight.

5B. If it's not open, you're not finished unlocking everything yet.

User Info: falconesque

falconesque (Expert) - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. from Al's house i would say, up/north keep going stright up and u should get to the castle.
    or is it fall grid blocking ur way? if its so, try consulting a walktrough, because it's been a long time since i last played, and the only thing i can remeber is that i had problems too. (i'm playing over again now, but havent gotten far) when u are at some big gates, ure there. u cant enter the gates. thats a little mean though. i t would be cool to see inside the palace.

User Info: quco

quco - 7 years ago 0 3
  2. You can't go into the castle. You have to unlock all the doors and then i think go to the plaza and she will be there with Jafar . He will then put her into the centipede pot and you have to destroy it.

User Info: nathanfrank

nathanfrank - 7 years ago 1 1
  3. From the entrance of the Main Plaza, go up over the stack of random things towards the doorway to Alladin's house. You should see a door with a gate on it. hop over to it, and drop to the right. you'll see a ledge with a treasure chest. Open the chest, then go through the door next to it. In the door, fight the heartless inside, then make your way across the window covers and up towards the top of the wall. Find the keyhole-like structure and examine it. The door with the gate will open up, and inside the door you'll see Jafar and Jasmine.

User Info: Gambling_Man

Gambling_Man - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. If you're still confused, you should look up an FAQ on this.

It should be in the Hints and Cheats section.

It'll go into detail on what you have to through.

If you press ctrl + F and put in what you're looking for you'll find it faster.

Hope this helps. :D

User Info: MexicanWalrus

MexicanWalrus - 7 years ago 0 3