Question from divagurl15

Finding Alice?

How do i find Alice what do i do first. Please explain. Thx ^-^

divagurl15 provided additional details:

Ok my sister already did that. She is at hollow somethings. (Dont know how to spell it) She needs to know how to get to leon. She's having trouble doing that part.

the_third_curry asked for clarification::

I'm assuming you're in Hollow Bastion, but I'm a little confused as to what part you're in. What exactly has your sister done so far?

divagurl15 provided additional details:

she is in Hollow Bastion and she is looking for Loen.d She did the fought the boss oerson ater the card people and need to find Loen. But she can't find him. Also the cat thing said she wouldnt find Alice in Wonderland that she would find Alice in another world. But she is on the part where she needs to find Loen but can't find him.

divagurl15 provided additional details:

she is in Hollow Bastion and she is looking for Loen. She did the fought the boss oerson ater the card people and need to find Loen. But she can't find him. Also the cat thing said she wouldnt find Alice in Wonderland that she would find Alice in another world. But she is on the part where she needs to find Loen but can't find him.

Keishagirl1314 asked for clarification::

How do i find alice i already defeted the cards and now i have no idea wat im suposed to do now. Can u help please?

Fieryterminator answered:

I don't want to spoil anything if you read this, so there are spoilers below.

After Alice goes missing, later on you find Riku took her as a plot to put the 7 princesses of heart together to unlock kingdom hearts. Later, you come across Malificient, and once you defeat her, you come across the Grand Keyhole in hollow bastion. In tubes along the wall, there are 6 Disney Princesses along the wall. Alice is one of them. I don't want to spoil the rest. Then, Riku will show up and fight you. After you kill him, Leon (not Loen) will show up with Yuffie, and you'll be done With Hollow Bastion (for now).
2 0

Answers

the_third_curry answered:

I'm assuming you're referring to when Alice goes missing after the battle against the card people. In that case you can't find her yet. You need to go to the "Mad Hatter's Tea Party" and go into the building there. Doing this will take you to the upside-down Bizarre Room where you must light the two lamps. After you light the lamps, go back to the normal Bizarre Room and there will be a boss battle. The Chesire Cat will tell you where Alice is at after the battle. I could tell you more if you need, but I don't want spoil anything.
0 0

Gt16 answered:

in hollow bastion there are five boss battles: Riku, Maleficent, Dragon Maleficent, Posesed Riku, then u leave, then u come back then u fight the bahemethto find leon in hollow bastion u need to defeat all of those bosses and seal the key hole then he is in the library on the first level of the library and alice is in a glass case in the Grand Hall of hollow bastion before u fight posesed riku and after u come back after defeating him she is in the castle chapel and u can talk to her
0 0

MexicanWalrus answered:

If you're still confused, you should look up an FAQ on this.

It should be in the Hints and Cheats section.

It'll go into detail on what you have to through.

If you press ctrl + F and put in what you're looking for you'll find it faster.

Hope this helps. :D
0 0