Question from ronrain
Where can I find rare mushroom?
Where can I find rare mushroom?
Top Voted Answer
I copied the following out of the Mushroom Hunting FAQ:
1. Deep Jungle - Outside of Tent (*/Cure)
2. End of the World - Room Before Last Rest Save Point
3. Halloween Town - Graveyard (*/Aero) - This is the first section of the
Graveyard just past the gates into it.
4. Deep Jungle - Jungle Hideout - (*/Cure) This is the first area of this world
where you get attacked by and saved from a tiger.
5. Hades Cup - #7 Tier - (No Treasure Dropped)
6. Traverse Town Hotel - Red Room - (*)
7. Wonderland - Lotus Forest - (*)
8. Atlantica - Undersea Cave - (*/Stop) - Area on the way to Triton's palace,
markes with two tridents pointing into a small cave.
9. Agrabah - Treasure Room - (*/Gravity) - Cave of Wonders area, with the
mountains of gold.
10. Atlantica - The Shipwreck, Below deck
1. End of the World - Room Before Last Rest Save Point - Again, the save reload
or respawn trick here. Easiest place to fight the Truffles outside of the
Collieseum with the Uppercut trick.
2. Neverland - Deck of Ship - This is the area you fight Captain Hook, tho of
course you will not see Truffle`s here the first time you get there. The ship
structure makes straight up truffle fighting really not easy, but there is
option of flying for a real air combo as per the above trick. Spawn rates are
3. Halloween Town - Area Right Before Boogie`s House - This is the area with
the short bridge and the water passage which leads back to the fountain in
Guillotine Sqaure. Spawn rates seem very small, but its possible to find Rare
Truffles here. Geography can make fighting here easy or hard. Easy because you
can trap Truffles in the corners of the sewer area where the spawn. Hard
camera can go crazy in those areas. Note, if you hit a Truffle onto a slope,
and it slides
down and you hit it before it hits the water it DOES NOT count as the Truffle
land and disappearing.
4. Hercules Cup - #6 Tier - I highly recommend beating the time attack for this
cup so you can freely select to battle Truffles here. Of course no dropped
items, but practicing here is mad exp and is good for training for the Uppercut
5. Hades Cup - #46 Tier - You can fight this one fairly easily without having
to do time attacks to get the selectable battle option. But really, if you have
the Hades Cup open, the Hercules time attack should be doable.
6. Monstro - Throat - They appear here, in the area before the Monstro main
1. Halloween Town - Pumpkin Patch - This is the area with the twirly bridge
thing that three little kids walk over. The spawn rate isn`t so hot here, but
the Black Fungus does spawn here, and using the respawn trick for the levels
(See my "General Hints, Tips, Comments.." section at the end of this FAQ), you
can get enounters at decent enough pace.
2. End of the World - Room Before Last Rest Save Point - Spawns all mushrooms
so it drops the chances of getting only Black Fungi. Still fairly quick.
3. Agrabah - Bazaar - This is the far right and back area accessible only via
one route. Maybe you can find
them there, I did. A little bit out of the way for the respawn trick but its
4. Pegasus Cup - #5 Tier - Ah, the annoying battle which makes the speed battle
for this cup rather annoying at times. Again no dropped items here tho, only
5. Hallow Bastion - Dungeon (Is this the proper name for this area?)
This question has been successfully answered and closed
in certain worlds there are areas that they appear in but I don't know which one you're talking about
I often find them in Halloween Town.Can't remember the place,but all I remember is there's a bridge and a river.If they didn't appear,zone back 3 areas to reset.
Try this website
In the regular version theres only rare truffles, the only place I could find one was when I'm in Monstro.
In the Jappenese verson theres this giant mushroom that has hearts around its head it can be
found any where, I think, but I did see it at Atlantica and the same one in Travers Town.
You can only find them before Kairi's rescue
Respond to this Question
You must be logged in to answer questions. Please use the login form at the top of this page.