Review by CAHowell

"Sqare, you've done FFX, now what? DISNEY!!!"

Kingdom Hearts may be the most interesting square RPG you have every played. Using more than 100 Disney Characters from the past 80 some years and Some of the Main characters from the Final Fantasy series!!! Though 90% of the people will be playin for the FF style of gameplay, theres still alot from Disney's old movies to entertain you. The only drawback of the game is the Extremely Boring Gummi rides where you need to ride every time you wanna go to another world!!!

Graphics 10/10: The graphics are not as good as Final Fantasy X, but it sets the mood. Its a combination of a Disney Movie and a Final Fantasy style adventure.

Gummi Ride Graphics 1/10: You gotta be kiddin me!!! Those look like a SNES style graphics!!! Blocky interface and boring combat realy makes this the most boring minigame in Video game history

Music 10/10: VERY good!!! A mix of old Disny movie Music and Sqare Final Fantasy like music sets the games mood. The only thing wrong is some of the annoying music from some of the movies, like alice in worderland. Ya gotta love the music, even though it makes you feel like your in a tourist shop in Disney World

Voice Acting 10/10: SOME OF THE BEST VOICE ACTING I'VE HEARD IN YEARS!!! Some of the voice actors are Haley Joel Osment as Sora, Billy Zane as Ansem, N*Sync's Lance Bass as a Final Fantasy character I wont spoil for you, and most of the voice actors for the Disney Characters like Goofy and Donald.

Story 9/10: Your name is Sora. Your on a Island with a Hot girl named Kairi and a bad ass named Riku. You wanna find the chicks home by building a raft. You build the raft, but that night you are transported to another world where you team up with Donald Duck the Mage and The Knight Goofy to find your lost friends and find King Micky and get home. The only reason I gave it a nine is why the hell are the Final Fantasy characters stuck on some stupid world and not defending there own stupid world?

Control and Combat 9/10: Ill make this short, WOW!!! The combat is in the style of a Zelda game is, but the major flaws are the Camera and the Menus.

Buy or Rent: ARE YOU CRAZY!!! BUY IT!!! NOW!!!

Final: 10/10: Go get it, and remember I told you so!!!

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 09/20/02, Updated 06/26/03