Review by tiago92

"It improved almost 100%!"

TimeSplitters 2 was the first TimeSplitters than I played. Before I buy it in 2004, I owned its demo and I kept playing again and again, untill the Playstation could say "let me rest".

It's an absolutely incredible first person shooter that I would never imagine that it could be so great.
When I played TimeSpitters 1, I though to myself: how could they improve this game so much?! I don't want to be rude, but TimeSplitters 1 is really bad, compared to TimeSplitters 2!

Story 9/10
The story is cool, it has imagination and, although travelling back in time might not seem as a novelty, for a first person shooter it's pretty good. The most awesome thing about this game is that you're able to play in the story mode for two players in the mode co-op, which is great for people that like to play with their friends or family.

Gameplay 10/10
This is the highest point on this video game. The controls are absolutely flawless and very easy to get good at this game. There are a lot of different modes in this game, such as deathmatch, capture the flag, assault and pass the virus.

Two player mode is as good as the one player mode. I prefer playing with friends, but I can't say I don't like playing alone. It's very addictive and you won't get tired of it so quickly.

Graphics 9/10
The graphics of the characters are like 3D cartoons, which is not a bad thing, because they move and act like normal people and they fit perfectly because this game has a good sense of humor. Although the characters look like cartoons, thw weapons are really good lookin'! They seem real.

Sound/Music 9/10
The sound effects are very nice, and the music fits perfectly! It's pretty cool to hear the gunshots and hear the bad guys screaming :)

Overall 10/10 (I have to give this game a 10, since I've played it so many times and love it)

It's a pretty addictive game that I honestly recommend for you to get it. If you like first person shooters, then you can't possibly just forget about this game. I have this game since 2004, I bought it for 30 (36 dollars) and I still play it today.

You can play this game over 20 times and you won't get tired of it!
If you could still find this game at any store, buy it!

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 09/01/10

Game Release: TimeSplitters 2 (EU, 10/18/02)