Is there a way to get into the robot shop in the Kukai Foundation?

1. So I got all the robot pieces to get the Erde Kaiser and I went to the store to get it. When I entered, Shion just ran in place however and didn't go anywhere, meaning I had to restart the game. This has happened every time since as well. Is there a way to get into the store so I can get the Erde Kaiser?
    I've heard that this problem arises because I am playing the game on a PS3. If so, is there a work around that's been discovered? And if not, is it possible to get Erde Kaiser in Xenosaga II?
    Or am I just completely out of luck?

User Info: Durithill

Durithill - 6 years ago
    So is there no workaround?

User Info: Durithill

Durithill - 6 years ago

1. You should play PS2 games on the PS2 instead of the PS3. There will no longer be patches to fix problems with PS2 emulation on the PS3 since its hardware and software emulations have been removed to save money. Also, yes, you can get Erde Kaiser in 2, as well as in 3.

User Info: Ragnawind

Ragnawind - 6 years ago 3 1

Answers

1. I'm replaying this game again on my PS3 and I don't have any problems. This is like my 3 or 4 replay on my PS3. Just reload the game.

I can't really imagine what could have gone wrong. Just clean your disc and check again.

When you enter the Robot Foundation (I think it's called), you have to keep talking to the Professor to get Erde Kaiser. If you can get to the room to the far left of your screen where the professor is then you'll get it. If the problem is that as soon as you enter the building Shion just runs in place then you're outta luck.

I don't know, switch the onscreen character by going to the "character" and pressing square. Maybe that might solve the problem.

As to if there is another way in, that's a big fat no...lol.

User Info: nuavecmoi

nuavecmoi - 6 years ago 0 1