Question from ardwynn_crayla

What is the best strategy for MP/HP?

Baktura asked about the MP/HP thing. I now have a problem myself. My problem is I noticed the usage of the tactical skill called "Convert Damage". I am at the part of the game where I can use the....SPOILER ALERT teleporter to get back to the other areas I already was in...SPOILER END. I am trying to get everyone in the party leveled up somewhat. I have yet to see this tactical skill of 'convert damage' come up. Could someone help me with this? Do all the characters gain this tactical skill? What level do they get it at? Fayt, Cliff, Roger are at level 57, 56, 54 in respect. The other party members are at about level 30 to level 40. I am playing this area to try to level up everyone as quickly as I can.

It might take me a while to get back to a computer; I don't have one & have to use the library or a friend's house. Please help me out, fellow gaming community people. Thank you ahead of time for helping me out.

KlydeVividarium answered:

Convert HP/MP Damage is availible only from the item "Tattered Tone" which can only be gotten by means of inventing.
I think it costs maybe 2,500 base to get it, but I would check an IC guide just to be sure.
0 0