Question from JfiveevifJ

Asked: 6 years ago

No HP/MP damage 30% of the time - Cap?

Quick question I've not been able to find the answer to. Is there a cap on how much you can reduce the percentage by?

Say you were to synth multiple take no hp damage 30% of time to a weapon. how do they stack?

Would it be a linear equation? (3x 30% no damage = 10% chance to actually receive damage)

Or would the equation be more along the lines of:

1.) 1.0 - 1.0*.30 = 70%: chance to take 0 damage = 30%
2.) .70 - .70*.30 = 49%: chance to take 0 damage = 51%
3.) .49 - .49*.30 = 34%: chance to take 0 damage = 66%
4.) .34 - .34*.30 = 24%: chance to take 0 damage = 76%
5.) .24 - .24*.30 = 17%: chance to take 0 damage = 83%
6.) 12% 88%
7.) 8% 92%
8.) 6% 94%

Yes, I'm bored - Of course if there's a cap it's all a moot point :)

Thanks!

Accepted Answer

From: Rasetz 6 years ago

Heh, now wouldn't that be ruining the game? ;p

Anyway, the factor does not stack.

Rated: +0 / -0

This question has been successfully answered and closed

Respond to this Question

You must be logged in to answer questions. Please use the login form at the top of this page.