Review by Mikey812

"EA is back with another exciting NFS game!"

Introduction
I have loved the Need For Speed series back since the first ever one. I have also loved trying my hardest to get away from police cars. When I first played Need For Speed III: Hot Pursuit, I could never get off the Play Station. I played it day after day after day. When NFS: High Stakes came out, I got that to and just ran away from the cops day after day. I was pleased that I was now allowed to get a chance to be the cops and that was fun to. Then I was really bored of getting chased and chasing someone. Then it came out: Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 2. Since I wasn't bored of the chasing and stuff, I got the game and was amazed. Now there was Championship and Ultimate Racer Event trees. I loved this game and beat it really fast. Some events are down-right easy and some will take away 45 minutes of your life. Do you have the Need For Speed?

Game play: 9/10
This section is where mostly everything counts in the final score. This game is really fun to play and can sometimes be annoying and aggravating. It can be annoying and aggravating when the cops are setting up roadblocks and there pushing you everywhere and you are losing speed dramatically and they are up your butt. Another thing that can be annoying and aggravating is when the other cars are doing stupid things and crash into you. This game is pretty hard for someone to complete. If you are really lucky and slip out of being arrested and never come in last, you can complete it pretty fast. If you get a ticket every two minutes, you're going to have a problem. The controls are pretty easy and are easy to understand. This game does have some glitches, though. Once I jumped off a ramp and instead of landing on top of a car, I went through it. That is how Game play got a 9 instead of a perfect 10.

Graphics: 9.5/10
The graphics in this game are positively eye ball popping. They look so real. It is like you are in real life. It's really cool with all the dents, shattered glass, destroyed engines and much, much more. The levels also look like you are in actual forests, near ruins, on the beach and much more realistic stuff. Other than that, the graphics are completely great and perfect.

The music in this game is really great. I really like the songs. I almost know all the words to all the songs. They are really fun to listen to. Also, the sound effects are great to. It is like they are perfect. You can hear the rumbles of the American Muscle Cars or high-pitched sounds from the Ferrari's. It is like it is perfect (and it kind of is perfect).

Playtime/Repeatability
If you played non-stop, this could take 12 hours to 12 days! 12 hours just completing all the events and 12 days getting every single track and car. Really long, huh?

Final Recommendation
If you are a huge Need For Speed fan as much as I am, I'd go buy it right away. If you kind of like racers, go rent it and see if you like it or not. If you do not like racers at all, don't get this.

Overall Score: 9/10