How do I unlock cars in arcade?

1. How do I do it?
    Just play GT mode until I get more cars? is it by completion %?
    Or how...

User Info: Wolpy

Wolpy - 6 years ago
    So in order to have a car in arcade i need to have bought or owned it in GT mode?
    Do I have to still own it for it to be available in Arcade?

User Info: Wolpy

Wolpy - 6 years ago

1. Just like you said, so technically, you answered your own question without knowing it.

You just have to unlock/buy more cars in GT Mode/Simulation Mode. There are some cars that you can unlock in GT Mode by game completion that MIGHT (not too sure since I haven't checked, but I believe the Jaguar XR9 or whatever it's called can be found in Arcade Mode) appear in Arcade Mode. Also, if you're playing 2 Player Mode in Arcade Mode, I believe you can load your own garage.

Just remember that not every car unlocked/bought in GT Mode can be found in Arcade Mode.

User Info: SimHelper022

SimHelper022 - 6 years ago 0 0

1. I'm sure that you only need to have it once to get it unlocked. I'm a car collector is GT Mode, so I've barely sold one car at all! But yeah, you only need to have had it once to get it unlocked. I don't thing Polyphony Digital is THAT mean.

User Info: SimHelper022

SimHelper022 - 6 years ago 0 0