How do I beat (The Big Worm) on Silent Hill 3?

1. I need help because I can't get close to it.

User Info: stonehockert

stonehockert - 7 years ago

1. Hold R1 to get your weapon ready and wait for him to come out of one of the holes. When he does, wait for him to open his mouth and attack him. You may want to use the handgun, but if you have no ammo, just wait for it to come at you and hit it with a melee weapon before it reaches you. Once you know how to beat it, it's a relatively easy boss.
    - LemonPenguin

User Info: LemonPenguin

LemonPenguin - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. In the shopping mall, right? You just shoot him whenever he opens his mouth. If you ran out of bullets, you'll probably just want to start over. But that's not too bad since you're not that far into the game.

User Info: RPGmaster717

RPGmaster717 - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. If you have bullets wait until it opens up and shoot, simple. If however you have no bullets then get out the iron pipe, hold L2 to lock onto wherever the split worm will pop out. Stay back and wait until it shakes the ground, after this it should open up it's face and rawrr, at this moment run foward and whack it with the pipe, blood should come out if you hit it, and quickly move back to avoid being bitten. Just repeat this.

User Info: Derangedxzombie

Derangedxzombie - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Just shoot it in the mouth when it opens up. Until it opens, run around to avoid it.

User Info: TwinTail304

TwinTail304 - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. Avoid it till it comes out of the pipe. if on easy it will only take like 3 handgun rounds to kill it but my guess is you wasted all your rounds weak enemies

User Info: peatal99

peatal99 - 5 years ago 0 0