Question from lillugg

How do I get past (the 750 thousand goal)?

I cant get up to 750 thousand with special cheat and special combos how can i pull it off.

TamaThps answered:

I assume you're talking about 750,000 points. You've got to link your tricks together with manuals and grinds for maximum points. Doings an ollie directly after you revert, and landing in a manual you can continue combo's even after you've hit a vert ramp.
It's all math. You have your base stat which is the first number, times the multiplier which is the second number. By linking tricks together in one combo, you'll have a higher multiple, and if you use special (grinds, manuals, air tricks etc.) your base will go up as well.
In conclusion, basically you need to have longer combo's, maybe the ollie after revert and land in a manual will help you with that.
2 0

Answers

Knirt answered:

Also, once in a while, land a special. It's the fastest way to increase the base. Loading the multiplier until x20 isn't that hard, if you practice, and with 4 specials between a chain of combos, you can easily get 40.000 with the base score, with means 800k trick. The best way to get it is in a large halfpipe, using the revert and manual trick, doing grabs and flips when you get high in the air.
1 0

supermonkeydawg answered:

Matrix mode!!
1 1

RAPdawg530 answered:

Go to the cheats section in options,(not when you already chose your level)and enter'watch me xplode".Then do that hoal and put on the cheats moon gravity and matrix mode.
0 0