How long is these game ?

1. How long is it how many hours of playtime?

User Info: zero0st

zero0st - 7 years ago

1. Depends...If you rush through it, about 50 hours. But there is no fun in that. To truly enjoy the game, it would take between 85 to 105 hours. That is if you make sure you cover every inch of gameplay, and that is the fun part about this game.

User Info: Lance_Casey

Lance_Casey - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I really don't know. It took me around 100 hours to finish it because I was having fun.

User Info: masterx88

masterx88 - 7 years ago 1 1
  2. First time I finished, with a decent amount of leveling up my weapons, I logged in at 87:54.

User Info: AlexanderDrake

AlexanderDrake - 7 years ago 1 1
  3. it took me 101 hours, but I was wasting time by having fun, if you rush & take pictures from other games to make things, then it'll only take about 40-60 hours, but it'll take a lot longer because of all the dying.

User Info: Dark_Cloud_2

Dark_Cloud_2 - 7 years ago 1 0
  4. Honestly, to get 100% in the normal game (all medals, best weapons, all monster transforms max lvl, ridepod maxed out, and all photos gotten), it would take at lease 500 hours, likely more. I personally have gotten about 120 medals, best wrench, best gun, best sword, about half of the photos, not even close with transform, nearly maxed on ridepod, and im at about 200 hours already. Even with this, i had originally completed the normal gameplay before i started for 100% at 120 hours (name change ticket glitch = mad help by making the supernova for final boss)

User Info: Azeleon

Azeleon - 7 years ago 1 0
  5. Why does it matter? Just have fun and play the game. If it's chapters you are talking about, then there are eight.

User Info: ShizukaAssassin

ShizukaAssassin - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. Depends how much fun you have.
    ...Or if you go berserk with picture taking.

User Info: SUPERANIMEMAN

SUPERANIMEMAN - 7 years ago 0 0
  7. FOR. EV. ER. but in a good way

User Info: Snivellus06

Snivellus06 - 7 years ago 0 0
  8. I finished the game in 78 hours and 35 minutes, but i still need to finish chapter 8( people will now what i mean if they finished the game)

User Info: Flame_Markman

Flame_Markman - 7 years ago 0 0
  9. honestly with all the gilda you have to get to by things for 100% that could just take 100-200 h. but hey all games want fune specially this one not to mention Georama!!! and all the games and the grand prizes for every class

User Info: Roaddogg316

Roaddogg316 - 6 years ago 0 0