Review by TonyHelms29624

"This is an insult of a game"

Oh my god, what the hell is this crap pretending to be a game? This by far the worst game I have ever played in my life. I don't know what they were thinking when they were making this thing. Everything that makes a fighting/wrestling game fun is thrown of the window and we are left just pure crap. Ok now onto the review:

This is one of two of the game's saving graces. It does a great job of recreating the look and feel of the show. The only I could think is that they look too perfect. The clay look doesn't look as good as it does on the show.

Oh my god this is the weakest fight scheme I have ever played. I'm used to the smackdown control scheme and the gameplay on this game is learning a new, and dumbed down, language. Aside from 3 attacks, you get nothing. The finishing moves, while interesting, are some-what generic and uninspired. Could they at least have had each character have their own finishing moves? No, of course not. Everyone has the same ones. It's called being original people, try doing it sometime.

This is the other of the game's saving graces. The music and voice acting are identical to the show. Although the celeberties' voices sound nothing like the real one. Would it have really hurt to try and some better sounding and less annoying voices? The music is perfect for the show and perfect for the game.

Replay: 5/10

Once you've unlocked all of the arena, episodes and characters ( which you can do in under 30 minutes ), there is nothing here to keep you coming back. Oh don't forget about the hidden character, Adam Sandler oooooohhhhhh. Give me a break.

Overall: 5/10 ( averaged )

This is an example of how not to do a game. In my opinion, this game is even worse than the ungodly Mortal Kombat Advance. I was very dissapointed by the lack of quality and innovation by this game. This could have been done oh so much better but they decided to just try milk a show by making a mediocre game. I warn you, avoid this game like the Ebola virus. Your family and friends will thank you later, even if they don't understand now.

Buy or Rent: In my opinion, neither. But, at the most, rent so you can see what a crappy game looks like.

Reviewer's Score: 5/10 | Originally Posted: 04/12/04